At Class, we’ve been delivering market-leading cloud software solutions for the Australian accounting and SMSF administration industry since 2009. Class helps over 3,500 firms of accountants, advisers and administrators drive positive change in their businesses – boost productivity through automation, improve client service levels, and grow profit through better efficiency enabled by technology.
Replicating the success and award-winning features of Class Super for SMSF administration, we’ve now developed Class Trust to help our customers deliver the same efficiencies for trust administration across their practice.
Class Trust empowers you to simplify and automate your trust accounting and administration in an industry-first solution.
Being able to review financials and investment reports in real time has enabled our staff to have more meaningful conversations with our clients. Class Trust has also removed a significant number of bottlenecks we would traditionally see when processing Trusts, and as a results we have seen great efficiency gains in our first year of using the system.Timothy Kyriazis, Findex
Why choose Class Trust
Significant efficiency gains and improved profitability through automation
- Save time on end-to-end administration and reduce the need to collect source documents
- Simplifies the process for investment trusts
- Automate income and capital gains for a broad range of asset classes
Greater accuracy by replacing manual data entry with data feeds
- Make informed real-time decisions with reliable data and information
- Less human touchpoints mean you can mitigate risk of incorrect manual data entry
- Streamlined record keeping and improved consistency of processes across the practice
Standardised, scalable processes across multiple offices
- Improved standardised processing and one single source of truth for investment information
- Consolidated portfolio view
- Bringing all your wealth accounting practices onto an integrated platform
Seamless onboarding with a market-leading and trusted partner
- Proven leadership in technology providing standardisation to allow you or the accountants in your practice to focus on value-add activities
- Customers have access to tools, training and support to help with the transition
- Smooth integration into your practices’ workflow
Want to know more?
Share your information and join our growing client base of over 3,500 firms.