- ASIC registered agents who would like to better understand their role and responsibilities.
- Accountants, bookkeepers, and employees of accounting firms wanting further training on governance processes to be better equipped to handle their clients’ compliance work and ASIC lodgements.
- Corporate secretarial officers, company compliance officers and managers.
- ASIC Administrators wanting in-depth training on ASIC lodgement requirements and processes
- Agents keen to consolidate and refresh their knowledge of the ASIC Registered Agent Terms and Conditions.
- Anyone wanting to deepen their understand of the rules and regulations around company compliance.
- Agents preparing minutes and governance documents to support company changes.
- Agents wanting to learn tips and tricks from an experienced practicing registered agent and governance professional.
- Any agents new to the role or new to ASIC.
This course covers the roles and responsibilities of an ASIC registered agent in accordance with the current ASIC Registered Agent Terms and Conditions, and includes coverage of governance practices, tips and tricks and a detailed segment on best practice minute writing. It aims to equip ASIC agents with the skills and resources required to provide high quality corporate secretarial services to their clients and navigate ASIC lodgement procedures.
This course is hosted by CorpSec Services. A company specialising in corporate secretarial services and ASIC compliance training. For the full course outline and upcoming session times, please click the Register Now button below.
$309 + GST
Live 3.5 hours Zoom webinar
3.5 CPD hours
Certificate of Completion
Includes live Questions and Answers session during and after the webinar
Who should attend?
About the Presenters
Register below to enrol in this course
Revisit your responsibilities, refresh your knowledge and reflect on your company secretarial practices. To see the full course content and register for an upcoming session, click here.
Disclamer: This course is not certified, approved, or endorsed by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) nor is CorpSec Services Pty Ltd or Class Ltd associated with ASIC in the provision of this training. CorpSec Services Pty Ltd does not provide legal, accounting, or financial advice. Course attendees should not act solely on the basis of opinions, comments or information provided in this course without seeking professional advice in respect of their own particular circumstances. The information is provided as a guide and does not represent a definitive or legal view of any of the issues raised or referred to. The content is one interpretation of good corporate practice. It is not designed to cover or comply with all applicable legislation or case law. We cannot be held liable or accountable to any person who acts or relies upon the information provided.