Class Connect 2019
As the industry continues to undergo rapid transformation, with regulations, client expectations, and technical tools and systems in a constant state of flux, how can we ensure the SMSF sector thrives through change?
Join us at the 5th annual Class Connect on 8 – 10 September, as we set our sights on future directions. We are excited to again bring together an inspiring group of accounting and SMSF thought-leaders to share unique strategies and insights that will help you turn challenge into opportunity.
It has been a particularly turbulent time for the superannuation and financial services industry, with heightened scrutiny and political uncertainty throwing many moving pieces up in the air. While being under the microscope has come with many challenges, it’s also amplified opportunities for the industry to re-evaluate how it operates and emerge as a more professional, profitable and trusted sector.
Under the overarching theme ‘Future Directions,’ topics addressed at this year’s Class Connect reflect this time of transition, highlighting a range of key issues affecting SMSF accountants, advisers and the broader wealth management industry. From navigating regulation and legislation, to rebuilding credibility and trust, and change management, we’ll be exploring future opportunities and asking the crucial questions.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who is looking to future proof their SMSF practice, develop more effective reporting strategies and capitalise on new opportunities.
Come and connect with industry experts and our extensive SMSF community and leave empowered to take your practice to the next level.
Two packed days of unique insights, strategies and advice! With keynote speakers, tailored business and industry streams, dedicated Class technical & support sessions, hands-on workshops, and an extensive partner showcase, attendees will:
- Learn how to navigate new regulations and government initiatives.
- Develop tools for change management, collaboration and improving business fitness.
- Hear success stories on driving customer experience and engagement through innovation.
- Find out how to embrace new business models and excel in an environment of uncertainty.
- Gain new insight into building credibility and trust.
- Discover the latest and emerging technologies that are turning traditional thinking on its head.
- Master what Class has to offer and learn about the latest new features.
Download the full agenda here.
Conference dinner – Hughesy is coming to dinner!
We are very excited to announce that the hilarious Dave Hughes will be serving up some of his iconic stand-up at our conference dinner on Monday 9 September.
Included in your conference ticket, the dinner is the perfect way to wrap up a big first day of sessions. Have a drink, a laugh, and connect with our community of accountants, administrators and planners.
Early registration and networking drinks
Tickets include welcome drinks and early registration on Sunday 8 September from 4:30pm at the Hilton Hotel’s beautiful Marble Bar. These drinks mark the official start of our annual conference – a great opportunity to meet other conference delegates ahead of the first full day of our program.
Class Connect Conference delegates will be able to claim CPD hours through the CA, CPA, SMSF Association (up to approx 8.25 CPD hours) and FPA (up to approx 10.25 CPD hours).