Class Connect 2018
With client expectations higher than ever before, and more stringent reporting requirements in place, the SMSF industry is reshaping how it operates. Accountants and planners are seeking new ways to engage with their clients, increase their revenue and efficiently manage their day-to-day operations.
Join us at the Class Connect Conference in Sydney on 16-18 September for the latest SMSF insights, strategies and practical advice to help you take your practice to the next level.
Who should attend?
Accountants, administrators and planners who are looking to future proof their practices, develop more effective reporting strategies and capitalise on new opportunities.
Our sessions will cover a range of topics. Attendees will:
- Hear practical advice and insights from industry thought leaders on improving practice effectiveness
- Discover how to identify and implement new revenue streams to increase profitability
- Learn from other firms that have already traveled down the road to better client engagement
- Discover the latest and emerging technologies that are turning traditional thinking on its head
- Hear how to streamline administration to reduce costs while improving customer experience
Click here for the latest agenda.
Join us for dinner on Monday 18 September at the conference dinner which includes entertainment from one of Australia’s best stand-up comedians and the star of the ABC’s Hard Quiz, Tom Gleeson.
Class Connect Conference delegates will be able to claim CPD hours through the CA, CPA, SMSF Association (up to 10.75 CPD hours) and FPA (up to 10.25 CPD hours).
Find out what attendees had to say about past events, in this short 1 minute video
Super Early Bird – $690 (ends 28 February 2018)
Early Bird – $790 (ends 15 June 2018)
Full delegate pass – $990
Click here for full pricing details.
Secure your place – register today!
Class is the leading provider of cloud SMSF software, used by over 1,200 accountants and planners to quickly and efficiently administer over 150,000 SMSFs.