Class and XPLAN integration
Enabling a shared single and up to date view of wealth for Class and XPLAN users
The Class data feed to IRESS’ financial software solution, XPLAN, enables financial planners, accountants and their clients to share a single, consistent and up to date view of wealth across SMSF and non-SMSF entities. The feed includes all investments held within Class, including unlisted assets such as direct property.
By seamlessly sharing data between Class and XPLAN, you can easily:
- drive efficiencies across your practice – no need to re-key data into multiple systems
- make more informed decisions, with a single, up to date view of wealth across all entities
- collaborate more effectively with your colleagues – save time, reduce risk of errors
- deliver a better client experience and boost client satisfaction levels
Feature-rich and flexible
- Asset allocation for all unlisted holdings is included in the feed so there is no longer a requirement for this manual work to be done in both systems
- Unit price history for all unlisted holdings is included in the feed on inception. This will provide for a more accurate picture in the performance report and again will prevent duplicate manual work
- Over 30 different cash transaction types allow users to easily identify cash transactions based on matching already done on Class – for example pension payments, contributions, income, actuarial expenses or property expenses.
- XPLAN users can pick and choose which accounts they want to include from Class, and which they want to receive from source.
- Users can decide which transaction history they want to maintain prior to switching on the integration, and easily reverse decisions at a later date if required.
This latest integration builds on the existing functionality already available, which allows XPLAN and Class users to access up to date member and investment information and dashboard views, directly from XPLAN including fund details, member details and contribution limits. A range of reports for SMSF clients can also be run in XPLAN using Class data, including Contribution Caps, Member Benefit Statement and Unrealised Capital Gains.
When will the integration be available?
The integration is currently in beta with general availability coming soon.
“The automated data feed from Class to XPLAN is fantastic! Now we get up-to-date bank account feeds and other share broker data through a single Class feed. Not only are we saving time on manual entry, but we have access to up-to-date client SMSF bank account balances and pension payment transactions – all without having to ask clients to sign multiple feed authority forms.”
Allisa Pope, Paraplanner, RA Veitch & Co.